Download Neon icon for Android
Published on December 5, 2011 by admin · No Comments
Neon icon : Neon icon is crated by Thanks Meter , he is xda developer member .. he create this icon free for u . u can download file bellow
HOW TO LOAD ICON SET:
- Copy cab file to your SD Card or phone and run it. The cab will replace the standard start menu icons that come with most ROMs.
- You will need to clear the HTC Sense icon cache to update the icon links in Sense, and then soft reset. (Use either JWMD as below point B.3, or there’s a small utility to do this called SICC (Sense Icon Cache Clearer), or manually by deleting all .png files in ProgLauncher folder (Application Data>HTC>ProgLauncher).
- There may be a few left over that need to be changed manually with JWMD due to ROM and icon naming differences. Icons for extra applications that you have loaded will not be replaced automatically, so match an icon from the zipped file to your application and change manually with JWMD.
- If you want to change back to your original set-up, simply un-install Roosticity from your Remove Programs menu (this won’t remove icons changed with JWMD- you will need to remove those ones with JWMD)
B. MANUALLY or with JWMD Icon Changer
You can manually rename and copy and paste icons into the correct locations, but I used JWMD Icon Changer to do mine initially, so below describes that method.
- Download the ZIP from the link below and copy the extracted folder somewhere on your SD card.
- Use JWMD Icon Changer to replace the existing icons (read instructions from that thread on how to do it- it’s simple).
- Clear HTC Sense Icon Cache. (JWMD has a feature to clear the HTC Sense icon cache under Menu> Tools> HTC Sense Tools> Clear Icon Cache.).
- Select yes to Soft Reset.
Tags: Download Neon icon, Download Neon icon for Android, Download Neon icon full, Free Download Neon icon, Free Download Neon icon for Android, neon icon for android, neon icon for galaxy ace, neon icon for galaxy s