How to Root Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Published on December 12, 2011 by admin · 3 Comments
Android Nice : Today we want to share tips to rooting Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Many apps can play if your phone is rooted so , u must root your Samsung Galaxy Nexus. to play same game and apps, This simple tips to Root Your Samsung galaxy nexus just need some minutes your phone will get rooted. following this step ..
- Extract galaxynexus-superboot.zipto a folder
- Now turn off your Galaxy Nexus
- At this point you will want to put your device into ‘bootloader mode.’ Press the Volume up + Volume Down key at the same time. Once you’re in bootloader mode.
- Connect your Galaxy Nexus to your PC using cable data
- Now if you are using the Galaxy Nexus Retail version, you will need to unlock the bootloader first and for that you will need to double-click ‘fastboot-windows.exe’ from the folder you just extracted in step 2.
- Superboot – Windows, Linux and OSX:
- Download the Superboot zip file above and extract to a directory
- Put your device in bootloader mode-Turn off the phone then turn on with the ‘volume up’ and ‘volume down’ buttons both pressed to enter the bootloader
- WINDOWS – double click ‘install-superboot-windows.bat’
- MAC – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh’ followed by ‘./install-superboot-mac.sh’
- LINUX – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x install-superboot-linux.sh’ followed by ‘./install-superboot-linux.sh’
Tags: Galaxy Nexus rooted, How to Root Samsung Galaxy Nexus, root Galaxy Nexus, Root Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Root Your Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Nexus rooted, tips to root Samsung Galaxy Nexus, tutorial Root Samsung Galaxy Nexus