ANDROIDNICE.COM - if u have Samsung Galaxy Note, u can follow this guide to root samsung galaxy note. in this step we must have Netchips ClockworkMod Recovery to enter Recovery mode after booting so afther that root your phone using Superuser . Follow instructions at your own risk! We will not be held responsible for any loss of data as a result of the malfunctioning of your Samsung Galaxy Note.
1. ODIN Here
2. Netchips ClockworkMod Recovery Kernel Here
3. Superuser zip file Here
1. Open ODIN
2. Turn off your phone , hold Volume Up and Volume Down to place your device into “Download Mode“ and plug in your Phone to your computer via USB cable.
3. Once ODIN recognizes your device, click the PDA button and navigate to netchip-cwm-update2.tar. Click on Start. netchip-cwm-update2.tar will now be flashed to your phone and it will reboot.
4. Once you’ve rebooted, press and hold Volume Up, the Home Button and the Power Button to enter Recovery mode.
5. If everything is running smoothly, you should now have entered ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery.
6. Navigate to install zip from sd card > choose zip from sdcard > su-184.108.40.206-ef-signed.zip
7. Done !!
This is only tutorial to Root Galaxy Note using Recovery Mode.
Tags: Galaxy Note rooted, How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note, root Galaxy Note, Root Samsung Galaxy Note, Root Your Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note rooted, tips to root Samsung Galaxy Note, tutorial Root Samsung Galaxy Note, Tutorial rooting Galaxy Note