ANDROIDNICE.COM - After a short time ago had news appear that the Galaxy Ace 2 will get Jellybean Official Android 4.1.2 Update. This time operating system Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean for such devices has been leaked to the public and can be sampled by its users. Samsung overhauled UI with the theme Nature UX interface similar to the Galaxy S III, but of course the inter-face has been modified to be lighter and can run smoothly on the Galaxy Ace 2.
Today Sammobile present to you one of the latest pre-released firmware for the Galaxy Ace 2 based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean which dates February 17. Below the instructions how to install this firmware.
Warning : Do With Your Own Risk
Step For Update :
1. You Must on Download Mode By Press l vol down + Home + Power
2. Install USB Driver, U can Install Samsung Kies
3. Download Odin3 v1.85 (Odin3_v1.85.zip, 199KB), and Enable USB Debugging on your device
4. Make sure the Repartition option is not checked under Options & check on Auto Reboot.
5. Select PDA, select CODE file.
6. Select CSC, select CSC file
7. Click Start button to flash ***.tar.md5 on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. The progress can be observed via Odin User Interface.
8. Once the flashing is completed, a green “PASS” message will be shown to indicate the flashing is successful
9. Disconnect USB Cable Now your device will be Reboot reboot automatically.
10. Now You Get Update Android Jellybean 4.1.2 On Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
Detail about the firmware:
Date February 19
PDA – I8160XXMB2
CSC – I8160OXAMB4
Tags: firmware download android jellybean for galaxy ace 2, How to Update Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 To Android Jellybean 4.1.2, update firmware Update Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 To Android Jellybean 4.1.2, Update Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 To Android Jellybean 4.1.2 flash update galaxy ace 2, Update Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 To Android Jellybean 4.1.2 step for install, Update Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 To Android Jellybean 4.1.2 tutorial