Install ICS ROM on Motorola XOOM
Published on January 30, 2012 by admin · 1 Comment
Install ICS ROM on Motorola XOOM WiFi
Good news for users of Motorola Xoom. because today android developer hasannounced a trick to install motorola Xoom using ICS. and here we will try to explain to youhow to install motorola Xoom, for more information follow this tutorial.
Note : all risk of damage is not our responsibility
Download 2 file above then follow Steps to Install ICS ROM on Motorola XOOM
Steps to Install ICS ROM on Motorola XOOM
- Your tablet should be rooted and custom recovery should be installed on it.
- Connect your phone to PC. Make sure that your PC recognizes the device and is capable to transfer files.
- Now, copy the file above downloaded files to the root of SD card of the tablet and then unplug it from the PC.
- Turn OFF your Motorola XOOM tablet and then boot it up into Recovery mode. It can be done by starting the tablet, and when the boot screen appears, just press the Volume Behind key a a couple of times and you will see Android Recovery. Hit the Volume UP button and there you go in the recovery mode.
- For safety, if you want to take ANDROID backup, then do it, differently move ahead.
- From the menu of recovery, choose Wipe data/factory reset as fine as Wipe cache partition.
- When the wiping process is done, select install zip from sdcard alternative followed byChoose zip from sdcard choice. Here, you need to select the ICS ROM file that you downloaded earlier. choose hit and hit OK.
- It will get a a couple of seconds to update your device, hold on and when it finishes, get back to the primary menu and then select Reboot system now.
- The process of updating ROM has been finished. It’s time to install Google Apps to experience new apps.
- When your tablet reboots, just pose it again in the recovery mode and then select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. This time, select the Google Apps file which you downloaded from pre-requisites and let it install on your device.
- Go back to primary menu and then choose Reboot system now.
For detail please go to XDA Developers
Tags: How to install ICS on motorola xoom, ICS ROM, ICS ROM for motorola, ICS ROM for motorola xoom, Install ICS on Motorola XOOM, Install ICS ROM on Motorola, Install ICS ROM on Motorola XOOM, Install ICS ROM on Motorola XOOM WiFi, install Motorola Xoom, install zip from sdcard, Motorola Xoom, Recovery mode, updating ROM