HTC EVO 4G LTE uses a Super IPS display LCD2 capacitive touchscreen measuring 4.7 inch Gorilla Glass and protected. Embedded processor Qualcomm MSM8960 S4 Dual Core 1.5 Ghz Snapdragon Krait and uses Adreno 225 GPU. In addition it has an 8MP camera which supports autofocus and LED Flash, HD Video recording can record up to 1080p @ 30fps with stereo sound quality and supports video stabilizer. Camera 1.3MP front was had resolution and supports video recording at 720p.
This root method will ONLY work on software version 1.22.651.1 and older, if you have 1.22.651.3.
Here’s how to root HTC Evo 4G LTE:
This will give you full root with SuperSU app and busybox.
Completely safe to do, it can’t brick your phone in any way but your dog or cat might BURN UP!
For Windows, update drivers using driver files below then double-click on runme.bat
1. Install Driver for 32Bit Windows Here
2. Install Driver For 64 Bit Windows Here
3. Download Rooting FIle Here
4. Connect on your PC,But you Must Install Driver First on Your PC.
5. Choose for 32bit or 64 Bit Driver
6. Check USB Debugging.
7. Connnect to PC with Charge Mode.
8. Update drivers using driver files then double-click on runme.bat
9. Press Any Key
10. Or you can Check this Video Tutorial for Windows
If you need to unroot, here’s RUU: (use the version that’s same as your software version)
Check Video to Unroot :
Thanks to zedomax XDA Member