Root Samsung Galaxy S On Gingerbread 2.3.3
Published on December 5, 2011 by admin · 2 Comments
Root Samsung Galaxy S On Gingerbread 2.3.3 : Thanks to Erick because you have teach me to root mya galaxy S , for android lover u can folow me if u want to root your galaxy. this is step-by-step guide on rooting the Galaxy S on 2.3.3 Gingerbread ROM (I9000 XXJVK).
- Download Download Original Kernel_XXJVK <– To Root
- Download ODIN
- Download Samsung USB drivers to connecting your galaxy phone to PC.
- USB Cable.
- Make sure your phone has enough battery power.
Disclaimer: As usual, rooting involve risks. dkszone.net is not responsible if you brick your phone during the process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Extract Kernel_XXJVK .
- Run the ODIN exe file (Odin3_v1.3.exe) that you downloaded to your PC.
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy S.
- Put the phone into “Download mode”. To do it, press and hold “Volume Down” button, “Power” button, and “Home” key simultaneously for few seconds. It should boot into “Download Mode” in which you will see a android character with a sweeper and “Do not turn off Target!!!”.
- Now connect the phone to your computer via USB Cable.
- In the ODIN interface, you will see one of the box turning Yellow color.
- Make sure the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” is checked. “Re-Partition” should be unchecked in the ODIN interface.
- Click “PDA” button, then browse and select the “CF-Root-XW_OXX_JV1-v1.3-BusyBox-1.17.1.tar” file.
- Click “Start” and wait for the process to finish. After few seconds, you will see “PASS!” message in one of the box in ODIN.
- Your phone will automatically reboot. Disconnect the USB connection.
- You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S.
Tags: How Root Samsung Galaxy S, How Root Samsung Galaxy S On Gingerbread 2.3.3, How to Root Samsung Galaxy S On Gingerbread 2.3.3, Root Samsung Galaxy S, Root Samsung Galaxy S Gingerbread, Root Samsung Galaxy S On Gingerbread 2.3.3, Rooting Samsung Galaxy S