Unroot the Galaxy Nexus : To Unlocking the bootloader and rooting your Galaxy Nexus is very easy. but to unroot u must need some step to get your phone back to factory default. for this time im create this article for u to get back your phone to factory default (unRoot). Thanks to the Android team, we have the factory images that can not only fix a bootlooping or soft-bricked device, but make it look like you just pulled it out of the box.
1. Download the Android 4.0.2 factory images ->> [Download]
2. Unzip the file and its contents into your SDK/Tools folder (wherever your adb.exe and fastboot.exe files are).
Make sure they are not in their own folder, but have all been extracted to Tools.
3. From within your Tools folder, open a command prompt (SHIFT + right click – “open command prompt here”):
4. Type of commands, to Unroot the Galaxy Nexus:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-toro-primekk15.img
fastboot flash radio radio-toro-i515.ek02.img
fastboot flash radio-cdma radio-cdma-toro-i515.ek05.img
fastboot -w update image-mysid-icl53f.zip
fastboot oem lock
5. Click “Start” to Reboot your phone and pressing the lock switch.
6. Your phone to back to a 100% stock(unrooted)
Tags: how to Re-lock, how to Re-lock phone, how to Re-lock the Bootloader, how to Unroot the Galaxy, how to Unroot the Galaxy Nexus, Re-lock the Bootloader, Unroot, Unroot the Galaxy, Unroot the Galaxy Nexus