The most effective method to Get Picking up Driving Permit 2022 : Picking up Driving Permit in Gujarat: To drive an engine vehicle in the territory of Gujarat, an individual should hold a substantial driving permit legitimately. A driving permit can be a gotten by a person learning permit. A learning permit in Gujarat is given according to the arrangements of the Engine Vehicles Act, 1988 by the Gujarat RTO.
A learning permit gave in Gujarat is substantial for a time of a half year and an application for the long-lasting DL can be made following 30 days or in something like 180 days from the date of issuance of the learning permit. Gujarat learning permit can be acquired by a person by following the underneath referenced process.
The most effective method to Get Picking up Driving Permit ?:Sorts of learning licenses gave in Gujarat
The Gujarat RTO issues a learning permit to a person based on the class of vehicle he needs to drive. The following are the sorts of learning licenses gave to a person in Gujarat:
Learning permit gave for a light engine vehicle:This kind of LL incorporates vehicles like jeeps, auto carts, conveyance vans, and so on.
Learning permit gave for a medium traveler vehicle:This sort of LL incorporates vehicles, for example, rhythms and minivans utilized for shipping travelers.
Learning permit gave for a medium products vehicle:This sort of LL incorporates vehicles, for example, conveyance trucks, rhythms utilized for transportation of merchandise.
Learning permit gave for weighty traveler vehicle:This kind of LL incorporates vehicles, for example, huge transports and vans utilized for shipping travelers.
Learning permit gave for weighty products vehicle:This kind of LL incorporates vehicles, for example, enormous trucks and vans utilized for moving merchandise.
Learning permit gave for a bike without gear:This kind of LL incorporates vehicles like bikes and mopeds without gear.
Learning permit for light engine vehicle:This kind of LL incorporates vehicles like a vehicle, bicycles, and so on with gear.
Documents Required for Driving License
The below documents have to be submitted to the Gujarat RTO to obtain a learning license in the Gujarat state.
- Age and address proof documents such as utility bills, PAN card, Aadhar Card, school certificate, birth certificate, etc.
- Application Form 2
- Application fee of Rs. 30
- Learning license test fee of Rs. 25
- Application Form 2
- Passport size photographs
How to online Apply Learning Driving Licence In Gujarat
To obtain a permanent DL in Gujarat, it’s imperative for an individual to first obtain a learner’s license. An application for a learner’s license in Gujarat can be obtained by following either of the below processes.
- Online application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- Click on online services and select driving license related services
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat
- Click on apply online [Direct Link] and select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test
How To Get Learning Driving Licence ? How To Get Learning Driving Licence ?
How To Get Learning Driving Licence In the state of Gujarat, the Gujarat RTO issues a duplicate learner’s license to an applicant whose original learning license is stolen, lost or damaged. In case of loss of the learner’s license, the applicant has to file an FIR, post which he can proceed with the application process.
Documents required for obtaining a duplicate driving license in Gujarat
- Age and address proof documents
- Application Form LLD
- Applicable application fees
- FIR copy, in case of theft of the original LL
- Procedure to obtain a duplicate learning license in Gujarat
Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/