The Public Examination Office announces a fantastic open door for NIA enlistment in 2022. The opportunity alert for 2022 states that competent candidates are encouraged to submit disconnected applications for the positions of Representative Administrator of Police and Extra Director of Police. Use this amazing open door, young people who are enthusiastic about careers in the protection sector. Four-year certification winners are fully capable of working in this field. People who are qualified and motivated to succeed can apply using the detached mode. There are no other ways to accommodate use that can be acknowledged. The territory in India will be assigned for the chosen and brave candidates. 49 seats have been allocated for the ASP and DSP posts. The final day to accommodate a valid application is, at the latest, January 14, 2023.
Based on how well they performed in the interview, candidates will be chosen.
Based on how well they performed in the interview, candidates will be chosen. The tough applicants who made the short list will be selected to the positions of Deputy Superintendent of Police and Additional Superintendent of Police. On the official website, candidates can get the official notification and application. The National Investigation Agency is utterly against fake certificates and improper applications. Candidates that are chosen will receive a compensation scale based on their grade. Below on the page, you’ll find information on the application process, wage rate, age restrictions, and postal address. Visit the official website at nia.gov.in if you have any questions about NIA Recruitment 2022.
Job Details NIA Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: National Investigation Agency
- Job Name: Deputy Superintendent of Police & Additional Superintendent of Police
- Total Vacancy: 49
- Job Location: All Over India
- Notification date: 14.11.2022
- Last Date for Submission of application: 14.01.2023
- Official website: www.nia.gov.in
Vacancy details NIA Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Table No of vacancies
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 38
- Additional Superintendent of Police: 11
- Total Post : 49
Eligibility criteria NIA Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- If you want more educational details, Visit the official website
- Candidates may chosen by Interview method
- Candidates kindly check the official notification
- Candidates should below 56 years.
- Candidates who are in the below age group are eligible to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police & Additional Superintendent Posts
- Candidates can apply via Offline mode.
- Postal address: The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003
How to apply offline for NIA DSP Recruitment 2022
- Candidates go to the website @nia.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and read the official notification.
- Applicants can download and print out the application
- Fill in the required details and attach the signature.
- Finally applicants can check and send one hard copy of the application to the given address.
Last Date: 14/01/2022