Indira Gandhi National Aging Assistance Scheme (Vyavandana Yojana)
The above scheme has been implemented throughout India by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India , New Delhi. The implementation of this has been initiated in the State of Gujarat from 3-5-6. The application of which has to be made separately to the concerned Mamlatdar of the taluka.
- Applicant’s age should be more than 60 years.
- The applicant’s family should be registered under the poverty line. The income of the beneficiary family is given to the BPL for the rural area. The BPL, which has a score of up to 20 in the list and the beneficiary coefficient as per the Urban Development Guideline for Urban Areas. The beneficiary.
- Eligible spouses can apply both.
Amount of assistance
- Amount of assistance: Rs. 500/ – (Rs. 300 / – + of the Central Government Rs. 200 / -) for the 3- to 5-year-olds of the beneficiary, and monthly assistance of Rs. Rs / – + of Central Government Rs.
Regarding the appeal application
- There is provision to appeal the province officer within 7 days on the rejected application.
The amount of assistance to the beneficiary is dbt in the beneficiary’s account. Deposited by.